Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stampin' Friends and Card Creations

Do you have a group of friends that crafts together?  I have a group of girls I stamp together with about once a month - when we can get our schedules to match up!  We thought it would be easier once our kids grew up and moved on - but it seems to be getting more difficult to keep our calendars free!  The times we spend together are well worth the effort, though.

When we get together, we have a 'shoebox swap' where we each make a card and bring all the supplies for the rest of the group to make our card. I thought today I would share some of their card projects with you.

Diorama card by Susan Chester . . .





Mixed Bunch card by Shirley Guzzi . . .



The Open Sea card by Cindy Olson . . .



Bandaid Get Well card by Sue Schmidt . . .



Most supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.  Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my friends' creations!  I'll post more on Thursday.
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: