Thursday, July 31, 2014

Live Happy . . . with COFFEE, of course!

We just had another fun CLOclub meeting the other night - I just love chatting and stamping with those wonderful gals!  I know they like it, too . . . and they go home with some mighty fun projects!  Over the next few posts, I'm going to share with you some of those CLOclub projects!

This first one could be made for any occasion . . . it's a treat packet card!  You can fill it with anything that fits - such a nice surprise to get treats in a card!  My fave treat?  Coffee packets!




I received one similar to this from my stamping friend Sue Schmidt, and kept it for future reference.  I found the instructions on Sarah Wills' blog. And the design was inspired by a pretty card created by my upline Dawn!  I changed the dimensions slightly so that I used just a half sheet of cardstock the long way, 4-1/4" wide.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  You're Lovely (SAB '14)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Extras:  Deco Labels Framelits dies, Pool Party thick baker's twine, markers in Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz, Basic Pearls, Modern Mosaic TIEF.
Inspired by:  Sue Schmidt, Sarah Wills, and Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope this inspires you to create a little treat packet for someone yourself.
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J



No comments: