Thursday, July 3, 2014

Shoebox Swaps - Part 2

Thanks for coming back today to take a peek at some of my Shoebox Swap cards and creations made with my stampin' girlfriends. I love Shoebox Swaps - where we each bring a completed project and supplies for all the others to make one, too!

Today's featured swaps are all designed by the great Susan Chester and created by moi!



After teaching us to make this cute box / package that holds a 6x6 pad of patterned paper, Susan surprised us each with another one as birthday gifts!!!  :)




This little carton hold everything you need when you're sick!  What a great gift to a sick friend!




This card was made with Washi Tape and Buttons - easy peasy!  Whip a few in no time.


I hope you've enjoyed my Shoebox Swaps this week!  Be sure to leave a comment if you have ANY question at all about stamps, colors, techniques, etc.!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J





No comments: