Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Shoebox Swaps - Part 1

Many of you know I have a group of stampin' girlfriends that I connect with every so often. We'd like it to be once a month, but now that most of our kids have left home college, careers, marriage babies, we have less time than ever. Crazy, right? I thought it would be the other way around!   When we DO match up, we have a ball! Today and Thursday I will share with you some creations from our 'shoebox swaps' - where we each bring a completed project and supplies for all the others to make one, too!

This is the card I designed for the Shoebox Swap . . .



This little card was designed by Gail Sisk . . .



This card was designed by Cindy Olson . . .



And here's one more designed by Cindy Olson . . .



I hope you gathered a little inspiration here today!  Be sure to leave a comment if you have ANY question at all about stamps, colors, techniques, etc.!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come back Thursday for more Shoebox Swaps.

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: