Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Weekly DEALS from Stampinp Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! WEEKLY DEALS in my Online Store - deals that will change every Tuesday. Come and look at the deals and place your order right away for these great, discounted products.

Here are this week's deals, Tuesday, June 24 through Monday, June 30:



Here's how I used one of this week's DEALS . . .

127010s

I used the 'pinking' edge on this card - I diecut a strip and fastened in on under the flap.


You can see a little better here how the purple pinking edge just sets off this card!


Read more about this card on the Go Change the World, GRAD!! post.


So what are you waiting for???  Zoom over to my Online Store right away to snatch up these great Weekly Deals before they're gone!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: