Thursday, June 26, 2014

MY Project Life . . . in Progress!


I sat down the other day with my Project Life stuff and had a ball creating!  I used the Everyday Adventure Suite and Project Life Framelits - and that made the process go SO quickly!

These are the supplies I used . . .

Inspired by:  me!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Purchase these and other Stampin’ Up! Supplies in  my ONLINE STORE.


 . . . to make these pages!  My first album tells the story of my Stampin' Up! journey . . .

Once I discovered Stampin' Up!, I hosted a party or two almost every year! This is one of the last ones, and I ended up teaching the projects, too, as my demo couldn't make it due to bad weather! January 2011.



After having many demonstrators tell me I should join the SU! family, I took the plunge in October 2011 and signed on as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator under Dawn Olchefske and joined her DOstamperSTARS team. These photos show my first Holiday Open House in my home, November 2011




My first vendor show - I represented Stampin' Up! and my own creative business, CLOcards - held in Delano, MN ( 3rd Annual Delano Craft and Vendor Holiday Fair) November 2011


Right after the holidays, I held a Birthday Sale-a-Bration party to introduce the new Sale-a-Bration products. January 2012


My first CLOclub had 3 members - June, Joy, and Lisa. Love love LOVE those gals! Here is one of our classtimes together - along with my future daughter-in-law as a guest! March 2012.



NOTE:  I print my photos at Digital 4x5.3 so that the tops/bottoms don't get cropped off. To fill the photo pockets, I cut a lot of 4x6 black cardstock pieces and slid those in first. 


I'm glad I tried out this photo organization system by Project Life for the first time - LOVE the ease and speed of getting my photos into an album!  I created everything you see above in a couple hours!  Of course, I still need to add some journaling and a few embellishments!  Absolutely anyone can put together cute photo albums with Project Life products. 

Project Life

Now that the new Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog is live, there are a WHOLE LOT MORE Project Life products to choose from. See them all in my Online Store!


Got PHOTOS?? Get PROJECT LIFE!! 


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: