Thursday, June 12, 2014

Paper Pumpkin - why I LOVE it!


You've maybe heard the buzz about Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!  
What IS it? . . .  and why do I LOVE it?  Here are some answers for you!

What IS it?
  • like any monthly subscription or club, Paper Pumpkin comes to you automatically each month.
  • it's a cute box, delivered right to your door, containing all the stamps, inks, and precut supplies you need AND step-by-step instructions to make an easy project.
  • no prep, no fuss, no mess - just you, the PP kit, and a whole lot of fun.
  • an opportunity to both relax and renew as you craft
  • the chance to encourage others by sharing your creations with them!

Why do I LOVE it?
  • Paper Pumpkin comes right to my mailbox - I don't have to go pick it up or remember to order it.
  • the supplies are top-quality, and recent kits have way more products included than ever before.
  • even when my projects are created, I have stamps and ink spots I can keep and use again.
  • the projects are cute and simple - anyone will have fun and success with them!
  • great for kids, grandkids, daycares, clubs, Scouts, 4H-ers, newbie crafters, seasoned crafters, etc.
  • I can relax and create without having to scour the Internet for ideas or gather up the supplies - I can just sit down with my PP box, scissors and adhesive - and have some crafting time.
  • I can create great projects just the way they are shown, or I can step them up and add some of my own extra touches - either way is great, depending on my energy level or creativity that day.
  • when the projects are made, I often have some leftovers I can use to make a few more cards.
  • it's like going to a crafting class someone ELSE planned - I just get to enjoy!

This is a photo of the May kit, "Hey, Man!", put together by my upline demo, Dawn Olchefske, and her grandson, Max.  He loves the Paper Pumpkin kits - and she loves the creative time together with Max!

photo courtesy Dawn Olchefske, used with permission

There are 2 ways to get Paper Pumpkin delivered to YOU!  
  • You can choose to prepay for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, or . . .
  • You can subscribe month-by-month - you are charged automatically, and you can skip a month or cancel at any time.

Check out this chart and read more information below . . .



Enjoy a prepaid once-a-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in an adorable box filled with stamps, ink, and paper–everything cut and ready to go.  You can order these from me!  Just email me or order in my Online Store.  After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail, which you can use to redeem your subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com.



If you’re interested in a month-to-month subscription, visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up there.  Be sure to list me, Cheryl Owczarek, as your demonstrator of choice - thanks!



photo courtesy Stampin' Up!

See all those sweet red boxes?  They are being packed and shipped even as you read this!  Join thousands of other happy Paper Pumpkin crafters and get started today on no-stress creativity!


Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to let me know if you have any PP questions!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: