Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekly DEALS from Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! WEEKLY DEALS in my Online Store - deals that will change every Tuesday. Come and look at the deals and place your order right away for these great, discounted products.

Here are this week's deals, Tuesday, June 17 through Monday, June 23:



Here's how I used two of this week's DEALS . . .
127023s       127019s

I created 250 of these invitations for the lovely Caitlin Sorensen and her fiancee Benjamin!  I've known Ben since he was a baby, so it was a treat and a privilege to make these for them!  You can see the Delicate Designs texture trimmed with the Large Scallop Edgelit die - it worked like a charm using the Magnetic Platform and a bit of tape!



Here you can see how I matted the white layer onto Pistachio Pudding for a beautiful 'mint' of a wedding!  I'll post more pics in the near future along with some tips to get this large project done in a jiffy!


So what are you waiting for???  For super cute and romantic projects, grab yourself these embossing folders, Edgelits die, some ribbon and those yummy clear Vintage Faceted buttons while they are all on sale!!  Zoom over to my Online Store right away to snatch up these great Weekly Deals before they're gone!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J







No comments: