Thursday, June 19, 2014

MY Paper Pumpkin - Get YOURS Today!

I've told you a lot about Paper Pumpkin, so today I want to show you some pics of my first Paper Pumpkin creation AND a couple pics of the newest June Paper Pumpkin Kit.

What IS it?
  • like any monthly subscription or club, Paper Pumpkin comes to you automatically each month.
  • it's a cute box, delivered right to your door, containing all the stamps, inks, and precut supplies you need AND step-by-step instructions to make an easy project.
  • no prep, no fuss, no mess - just you, the PP kit, and a whole lot of fun.
  • an opportunity to both relax and renew as you craft
  • the chance to encourage others by sharing your creations with them!

Why do I LOVE it?
  • Paper Pumpkin comes right to my mailbox - I don't have to go pick it up or remember to order it.
  • the supplies are top-quality, and recent kits have way more products included than ever before.
  • even when my projects are created, I have stamps and ink spots I can keep and use again.
  • the projects are cute and simple - anyone will have fun and success with them!
  • great for kids, grandkids, daycares, clubs, Scouts, 4H-ers, newbie crafters, seasoned crafters, etc.
  • I can relax and create without having to scour the Internet for ideas or gather up the supplies - I can just sit down with my PP box, scissors and adhesive - and have some crafting time.
  • I can create great projects just the way they are shown, or I can step them up and add some of my own extra touches - either way is great, depending on my energy level or creativity that day.
  • when the projects are made, I often have some leftovers I can use to make a few more cards.
  • it's like going to a crafting class someone ELSE planned - I just get to enjoy!

Here are the pics of my first Paper Pumpkin Kit - simple, but I really liked the no-stress fun of creating something quick and cute!


All the supplies and instructions come in a shrink-wrapped package, wrapped in tissue inside a cute storage box.


This card took me only a few minutes to create - everything was diecut and self-adhering except for the button, and there were Gluedots for that!



I added the extra kraft punchout from another kit - fun to use up other leftovers!

The June Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough supplies to make 24 of these cute pinwheels - you can see Dawn Griffith's creations below.


June 2014  My Paper Pumpkin  kit


 And here's another idea I found on Pinterest - fun, huh?!


Here's the June 2014 Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit!  I LOVE thINKing outside the box!  Visit http://diannarichards.stampinup.net to learn more about My Paper Pumpkin!  Quick, easy-peasy crafting kits for you 2 enjoy!


There are 2 ways to get Paper Pumpkin delivered to YOU!  
  • You can choose to prepay for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, or . . .
  • You can subscribe month-by-month - you are charged automatically, and you can skip a month or cancel at any time.
Enjoy a prepaid once-a-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in an adorable box filled with stamps, ink, and paper–everything cut and ready to go.  You can order these from me!  Just email me or order in my Online Store.  After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail, which you can use to redeem your subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com.

If you’re interested in a month-to-month subscription, visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up there.  Be sure to list me, Cheryl Owczarek, as your demonstrator of choice - thanks!


Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to let me know if you have any PP questions!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: