Friday, October 11, 2013

Watercolor Wash Serene Silhouettes


The other night I attended one of my upline's many stamp club classes.  Dawn Olchefske has a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to new techniques!  And that night she challenged me to be 'less than perfect' with the technique we were trying.  I trusted her . . . and my card turned out great!

Today I am featuring a technique we learned back a few months - Watercolor Wash.  It's a super easy technique with a whole lot of WOW! 



The Watercolor Wash technique is achieved quite easily using Stampin' Up!'s Aqua Painters and ink from inside the lid of your ink pads!  Then the image is then stamped once the wash dries, using black Stazon ink.


To see a video of this technique, click on Dawn's name below - then try it out today!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes
Ink:  Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze (retired)
Paper:  Shimmery White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze (retired)
Extras:  Argyle TIEF, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painters
Inspired by:  Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Serene Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set 

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: