Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October's stamp set . . . Best of Christmas!

Welcome to October!!!  I hope you are enjoying Fall as much as I am - I hope it goes on for a long while yet.  But . . . we also need to get in the mood for Christmas!  I usually start making my cards in October so I can take my time and enjoy the creative process.  I have my idea in place, some of the supplies are coming today in my Stampin' Up! order, and hopefully I'll get started soon!

As part of Stampin' Up!'s 25-year anniversary celebration, they are bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 collector sets, which will release - one set per month - during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!

This month's Best Of set is all about Christmas!  It's called "Best of ... Christmas" and includes a couple of my all-time faves - Dasher and the Nativity Scene!  Throw in Santa and a brand new ornament stamp and you've got a great set for only $14.95!  Grab the matching punch and you'll have ornaments galore.



Best Of Christmas Clear-mount Stamp Set
Christmas Ornament Punch


This set and all 12 sets will be available until the end of March, 2014!  Save up your proof of purchase stickers, put them on your Collector's Card, and for every 6 "Best of" sets you purchase, you can send in your Collector's Card for a FREE stamp set of your choice valued up to $14.95!


Print your own Collector's Card or ask me for one and get started on your exclusive BEST OF collection today!


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: