Wednesday, October 2, 2013

CLOclub share: Ciao Baby!

My CLOclub met last week - I sure love my group of ladies!!!  They are the best and I am enjoying getting to know each one just a little better each time we meet.

This week I am going to share some projects we made back in May. I realize many of the products are now retired since Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions catalog ended last spring, but if you purchased some of them maybe these ideas will give you renewed inspiration!

Today's card features one of my very favorite sets, "Ciao, Baby!" - which I sincerely wish had made it into the Annual Catalog.  BUT it's on clearance!!! You can still get that and the Cloudy Day embossing folder in the Clearance section of my Online Store - I know, 'cuz I just ordered another one!!


Each of the little punchies is raised with Dimensionals, and I just tied a double-wrapped knot in the ribbon because I was running short - still using up some retired grosgrain ribbon!  I left the inside blank - this could pass as a baby card - or just a pretty 'hi, friend!' card.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Ciao, Baby!
Ink:  Pretty in Pink (retired)
Paper:  Early Espresso (current), Tea for Two DSP, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink (all retired)
Extras:  Cloudy Day TIEF, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, Petite Curly Label punch, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Inspired by:  Kay Kalthoff

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Be sure to check out the CLEARANCE section - shop and save up to 80%!!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: