1. Start with a 6" x 6" piece of double-sided Designer Series Paper.
2. Fold in half, corner to corner, so you have a triangle shape.
3. With the triangle in front of you, center 'point' up, fold the left point over so it faces 2 o'clock.
4. Then fold the right point over so it faces 10 o'clock.
5. The left and right points folded over should form a horizontal edge.
6. Fold one upper point down over this horizontal edge and secure underneath with strong adhesive
like Sticky Strip.
7. Stamp desired sentiment, punch, layer, and attach with Dimensionals.
8. Fill with candy and give away - and enjoy the oooh's and aaah's!
I made up a bunch more for CLOcards sales at boutiques and craft fairs . . .
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Label Love, various other Stampin' Up! greeting stamp sets
Ink: Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Shop DSP (retired)
Extras: Artisan Label punch, Decorative Label punch, Sticky Strip
Inspired by: WolffWorks Artisan Gallery, Nevis, Minnesota
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
This stamp set and punch are bundled - buy together in the BUNDLE and save 15% Take a look at all the BUNDLES in my Online Store. Thanks for stopping by today!
~Hugs~ Cheryl O. J