Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Retired Stampin' Up! products FOR SALE!


Are you loving' the new Stampin' Up! catalog?!  I know I am.  But I'm having to part with some of my old faves to make room for the new.  My loss is your gain! Check out my FOR SALE page today to see what retiring products I have to offer.  And if you are searching for something in particular, let me know and I'll see if I can part with that, too!

NOTE:  most of the flip-top ink pads I'm selling are brand NEW Firm Foam Pads.  I upgraded to all new pads last December/January, and then 10 of those colors retired.  Be sure to take a look!




Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

3 comments:

CarolAnne said...

do you have the daisy 2 die I would like to have one

CarolAnne said...

i need the daisy 2 die if you have it for sell

Unknown said...

Sorry, Carolanne - I don't have that die! I hope you find it. :)