Friday, June 14, 2013

Are you Packed for BABY?

Hello!  I hope you are well today.  I think the summer schedule and the weddings I'm working on have all caught up with me - I haven't posted for you in a few days!  So sorry about that.

I'm getting this card ready to send out to Joey and Emily and their sweet little baby Elise!  She's definitely a keeper ... and this card is definitely quick and cute!


I stamped the panel once in the middle, and then once above and once below.  The sentiment panel is popped up with Dimensionals and the ribbon is fastened with Gluedots.


You could use any background stamp for any occasion and make a focal panel out if it!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Packed for Baby, Friendly Phrases (both retired)
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Extras:  1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon in Blushing Bride, Vintage Trinkets, Jewelry Tag punch (retired), Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Gluedots, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


I hope you enjoyed your visit - thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: