Monday, June 24, 2013

Birthday Wishes and Dainty Details

Since I'm on a Birthday roll, here are a couple cards I created for birthdays and other special occasions.  I followed a simple sketch I found online - LOVE sketches for the framework they provide! - and added a few of my own touches.




Simple and lovely.  My kind of cards.  


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink:  Going Gray (retired)
Paper:  Going Gray (retired), Whisper White, Rose Stone, BasicGrey patterned paper.
Extras:  Elegant Bouquet TIEF (retired), Scallop Trim border punch, 1/4" white satin ribbon, black pearls, satin flowers.
Inspired by:  online sketches

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: