Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Treats for YOU!

Seems like I'm always needing little gift bags for some occasion or another.  I am really sad the Fancy Favor die was retired this year - I use it a LOT!  Glad I have it.


And I love the  little 3x3" cards - so much cuteness on one little card!


I hope this inspires you to have some little cards and gift bags ready for your OWN celebrations!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, White Stone (giftbag, BasicGrey)
Extras:  1/8" Organdy Ribbon in Calypso Coral, Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die, Curly Label punch.
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Very cute Cheryl! I have this stamp set and barely use it. Shameful, I know! I love the font in the sentiments especially. I like the size of your cards and your bag. Thank you for your inspiration today.