Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pretty Paper Folding

I love new techniques - especially when they are EASY!!  I received this pretty birthday card from fellow-demonstrator Gayle.  I loved it and knew I'd want to CASE it real soon!


Isn't the folded focal point cool? And it is super easy.  Just take a 4" square of Designer Series Paper, fold it in half each way, unfold it totally and then fold each corner in to the center so the points meet - and lastly fold each of those corners back out a little bit.  Embellish the center and attach the whole thing to your card using Dimensionals.  Here is my version, which I presented at one of my CLOclub classes:




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sweet Essentials, Curly Cute (retired)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, 2011-13 In Color DSP.
Extras:  Bojo Blossoms punch, Organza and Satin ribbon in Whisper White, Pearl Basics, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.
Inspired by:  Gayle Klingelhoets

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: