Friday, May 31, 2013

Elements of Style - out with the OLD and in with the NEW!


Hello, stampers!  Today is a big day - the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog goes live at Noon MDT!!!  Yay!  Are you excited?  I know I am!  And tomorrow after my New Catalog Open House I plan to put in a nice big order for new stuff.

In order to make room in the catalog for all this new awesomeness, some products had to go into retirement.  And one of those - boo, hoo! - is the Elements of Style stamp set.  I love this set - it has sentimental value for me in that I bought it to use for making my son's and DIL's wedding programs (take a look!)  And I just plain love the beautiful touch it gives to any project.

I made these cards using Elements of Style a while back when the colors Brocade Blue and Marvelous Magenta had retired.  They look similar to the Triple Time Stamping cards - I guess they are kind of like Double Time Stamping!  Such a pretty toile effect . . .




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elements of Style  (retiring!)
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Marvelous Magenta  (retired)
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Marvelous Magenta (both retired), Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Extras:  Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF), Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Very Vanilla Organdy ribbon, circle punches, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Lianne Carper - this one, too!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Elements of Style - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up! 


Retiring Products
  • 2013 Spring Catalog ends: May 31st
  • 2012/2013 Annual Catalog ends: June 3rd
Retired Accessories List (only available while supplies last) 

Retired Stamps List (all available until June 3rd)


Also - you can add on current and Clearance Rack merchandise too.  Order your favorites before they are gone, gone, gone!



New Products

Today, May 31st, you can begin ordering from the New Stampin' Up! Catalog!
  • 2013/2014 Annual Catalog begins: May 31st

**Want a NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog?  Just $3 if you pick it up from me or $5 if I ship it directly to you.  Leave me a comment if you want one!

**In the area?  Stop by my Annual SU! NEW Catalog Open House on Saturday, June 1st from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.  See brand NEW products from the 2013-14 Annual Catalog, stamp something using NEW products, peruse the Garage Sale table and enjoy munchies and good company.   BONUS: You will receive a 50% credit back on your "garage sale" purchases to be used against your "new catalog orders" made that day!  Contact me for directions.  Hope to see YOU there!


Thanks for stopping by CLOcards today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is the set I will miss the most and will never part with. I love the toile look you've done here, it's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I agree, Joanne! Did you see the wedding programs using it, too? Just so versatile!