Monday, May 13, 2013

Graduation Congrats - 2 Ways

If you're scrambling for some last-minute grad card ideas, stay tuned this week and next!  I'll show you a few cards I've made recently.

This card follows a fun, easy sketch and zeroes in on the grad's school colors.  It's pretty easy to put together - and the focal point image gets extra attention when you attach it using Dimensionals.




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Event Full (retired)
Ink:  Basic Black, Brilliant Blue (retired)
Paper:  Real Red, Brilliant Blue (retired), Basic Black, Whisper White, 2011 (TPC Studio)
Extras:  Blender pen, Square Lattice TIEF, black brads
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
I hope this gets your creative graduation juices flowing! Be sure to let me know if you have any questions at all.  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: