Friday, March 15, 2013

Purple Wedding Suite: Ceremony Programs

One last day of Wedding Week!  On Wednesday I showed you the things I created for my son's rehearsal dinner.  Today I want to show you the wedding ceremony programs I created!  It was super fun to design this for Marcus and Emily.  I used a standard piece of cardstock and scored it at 2-3/4" from each side, folding the sides in to meet in the middle - it's called a gate fold! The square of Eggplant cardstock is attached to the left side and overlaps the right.


I made good use of all the printing space.  I was amazed how much I could fit in!




A good rule of thumb on wedding programs is to make 75% of the number of expected guests - and then make sure your usherettes remember to hand them out!  I had 80+ left over - but I can use the monogram part on notecards, so that's good!

Elements of Style - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elements of Style, 'O' monogram (PSX)
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, white linen (non-SU!)
Extras:  Silver cording (retired), Dimensionals
Inspired by:  me!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.



Do you know of a bride who would love to have personalized wedding stationery? Send her to me!  I work with many clients long distance - it is possible!  And remember ... referrals have their rewards!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Cheryl...these are beautiful!

Bobbi said...

Cheryl...these are beautiful!

Valerie said...

Amazing, Cheryl! WOW. is all I can say. How inspirational. If I ever get married, I know who to come to for ideas!