Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly DEALS from Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! WEEKLY DEALS in my Online Store - deals that will change every Tuesday. Come and look at the deals and place your order right away for these great, discounted products.



Here's how I used some of this week's DEALS . . .

You can see the taffeta ribbon up close here - this card actually uses the Certainly Celery Taffeta ribbon - Pear Pizzazz is very similar.  Read more about this card on a past blog post.


132140s 
$7.95
Sale: $5.96


On this card, I used the Burlap Ribbon as a banner!  Read more about it on a recent blog post.

My friend and fellow demonstrator Heidi Vinkemeier used the Burlap Ribbon on this cute birthday card for guys - and cut it in half to fit in the space allotted!





Inspired by:  created by Heidi Vinkemeier
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Product List 

Purchase these and other Stampin’ Up! Supplies in my
ONLINE STORE.


So what are you waiting for???  Zoom over to my Online Store right away to snatch up these great Weekly Deals before they're gone!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: