Monday, May 5, 2014

Here's to a Bright Future . . . Graduate!

Happy Monday, stampers!  This is a busy week for me, as my hubby and I are lay delegates to the District Conference for our church denomination.  I am super excited to see a LOT of dear friends and be a part of something larger than just myself.  So I will not be online for a few days - be sure to check my Online Store on Tuesday for the next lineup of Weekly DEALS!

I have another grad card for you today.  I used this card to announce my sons' college grad party - but I also made some with just a sentiment inside for an individual graduate.  Hope you like it!  Be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions or feedback!



The label was stamped with a retired label border stamp and diecut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits die.



The cardstock base was cut 4-1/4" x 11" and then I double scored so the top flap overlapped the narrow bottom flap.  I played with the fold on regular paper until I got it just the way I wanted it.



The background behind the images was created by inking up a clear block and stamping with just that!




All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Pure Gumption, The Open Sea, Creative Elements, Basic Label, Introducing
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Extras:  clear block, Apothecary Accents Framelits dies, brass brads, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today - have a great week!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: