Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Morning Video: Create Watercolor Backgrounds


Good morning and welcome to Saturday Morning Cartoons Videos!  I love any technique that makes good use of my clear stamp blocks.  Learn how you can create a watercolor background using markers and your clear stamp block. Brian shows you just how simple it is.


Click the Pic . . .
(Email readers go to my BLOG to see this!)

Isn't that cool?  I just love that technique, and what an easy way to make up a bunch of note cards! You can find clear blocks HERE in my store, and note cards HERE in my store.

To order Stampin' Up! products, just visit my Online Store any time.  And thanks for watching cartoons videos with me today!  If you're in the mood for cartoon video reruns, check out my Videos page!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: