Friday, September 20, 2013

Wishing You . . . Happy Days!


Are you enjoying the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog?  I love SO many things in that catalog. If you don't have one, be sure to contact me today - I'll send one right out to you!

Last month I showed you a card from the catalog that was the inspiration for one of our recent CLOclub projects. Here it is:



Here's the card I came up with - it's larger in size than the original, but nearly the same design!



The tag is popped up a bit with Dimensionals:



LOVE these little bow clips!



And . . . the inside! This stamp set has everything you need for both the outside AND inside of your card!



We did make matching, lined envelopes . . . but it seems I forgot to photograph those for you!  :(



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Wishing You
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Season of Style DSP Stack
Extras:  Envelope Liners Framelits, Simply Styled Bow ClipsCherry Cobbler Baker's TwineSmall Oval punch, Whisper White embossing powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  Stampin' Up!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Wishing You Clear-mount Stamp Set

If you like this project, consider coming over for a CLOclub class - we'd love to have you join us!  Read more about it on my Events page.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: