Friday, September 27, 2013

My Friend: Wedding Reception Creations

I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at Vonda's wedding suite this week! Today I will show you what I created for her wedding reception.



At the entrance to the reception, Vonda used a large frame with tulle beneath the glass.  To the outside of the glass she attached the Welcome sign and the directional signs to her guests knew where to go.



Each table was numbered . . .



. . . and on the back of the number cards, the guests were offered options to get the bridal couple to kiss!




Vonda also provided fun things to do at the reception, like Mad Libs and crossword puzzles!





It's been fun to share with you this week - thanks for taking a look!  There are lots more pics on Facebook, too!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  My Friend
Ink:  Night of Navy, Old Olive, Bayou Blue (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Extras:  sponge daubers
Inspired by:  Vonda's ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
 My Friend - Clear-Mount Stamp 
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


2 comments:

Janine said...

Love all your wedding items - really elegant but unusual

Unknown said...

Thanks, Janine! It was fun to use that stamp in a new way! And thanks for leaving your comment. :)