Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Friend: Wedding Ceremony Programs

I hope you got to see the wedding invitations I shared on Monday.  Today I will show you the reception programs. Vonda kept the design simple and to the point - but still coordinating beautifully with her whole suite.





I will have the last of Vonda's wedding suite on my blog later this week - hope you can join me!  In the meantime, take a look at even more pictures on Facebook!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  My Friend
Ink:  Night of Navy, Old Olive, Bayou Blue (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Extras:  sponge daubers
Inspired by:  Vonda's ideas!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
 My Friend - Clear-Mount Stamp 
Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. The mad lib card gave me an idea for my son's high school graduation in a couple years.
e-mail me if you have any great ideas for graduation I am starting early to gather up ideas. mamakarl99@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks for your kind words! I do have several grad ideas on my blog. I searched 'graduation' and these came up: http://clocards.blogspot.com/search?q=graduation

I also have LOTS of photos on Facebook - my page is CLOcards and then click on my Photos, then Albums, then Special Occasion Creations 1. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!