Thursday, September 20, 2012

Groom's Dinner Guest Book Album

One thing I love to do for my sons when they marry is to create a Guest Book Album of all their wedding participants! At rehearsal, I take a solo photo of each participant. Then at the Groom's Dinner, I ask each of the participants to write a journaling card of memories, funny stories, advice, or blessings.  The photos and cards go in an album for a nice keepsake of the special people who were part of their wedding!  Here are pics of the journaling cards . . . and yes, the matching RSVP pens! 



 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
 
Card Recipe
Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black cardstock, Summer Smooches DSP, index cards (Target)
Extras: RSVP pens

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
Thanks so much for taking a look - I appreciate YOU!
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.  :)

No comments: