Thursday, September 20, 2012

Groom's Dinner Favors, comin' up!

Here are some pics of the favors I made for all the Groom's Dinner guests - about 50! It was fun and easy to do.  The only thing I'd do differently is fill them at the last minute!  I put Gummi Bears and Dots in them - and the sticky candy left little 'wet' spots here and there on the pillow boxes!  But not too badly.  I printed the names on white cardstock - the names were in columns and spaced out enough to allow room to punch them.  Be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions! 





 
 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
 
Card Recipe
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper:  Whisper White cardstock, Summer Smooches DSP, various brights cardstock
Extras:  Glimmer Brads, White Baker's Twine, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Large Oval punch, Blossom punch, Scallop Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, paper piercer
 
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

 
Thanks for stopping by today - and be sure to check out my Facebook page, CLOcards, for more pics and ideas!
 
~Hugs~   Cheryl O.   :)

No comments: