Thursday, August 28, 2014

You're a Whole LOT of Wonderful!


Hello, stampers!  I hope you are having a wonderful day . . . because you are a whole LOT of wonderful to me!  So . . . I will share with you another one of the cards we made at Susana's workshop.  


All I did was stamp this image in Island Indigo ink directly onto some Designer Series Paper.  Don't you love the effect?  How quick and easy - and truly Clean-n-Clever!  I also used my Simply Scored tool to score lines around the stamped piece.



This is the version I made to swap at the Catalog Premiere event back in April . . .




And since it was such a simple card to make, I made a bunch more using different Designer papers!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Vivid Vases
Ink:  Island Indigo, Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Quatrefancy Speciality DSP, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Extras:  Seam Binding Ribbon in Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.
Inspired by:

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

So grab some Designer Series paper with a subtle or small print, and stamp to your heart's content - and enjoy the fun results!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J



No comments: