Thursday, August 7, 2014

Make a Wish: Clean-n-Clever Card


I just love a clean and simple look . . . in my home decorating, in my scrapbooking, and in my stamping!  Ideas that are clean and especially clever always catch my eye.  So how about a Clean-n-Clever CLOcard today?  This one by Irene grabbed my attention and went right into my "CLOclub idea" file.


Nice clean look, right?  And this is what I thought was so clever . . . it looks like the Baker's Twine comes right through the center of the punchies and ties in a knot.  But it doesn't!  I just wrapped 2 pieces of Baker's Twine around the layers and taped it to the back.  Then I attached the punchies with Dimensionals. Last, I tied 2 shorter pieces of Baker's Twine in a knot and attached them to the flower center with a Gluedot.  Clean . . . and Clever . . . nice!


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Sweet Essentials, Petal Parade (SAB '14)
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Extras:  Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine, Scallop and Circle punches
Inspired by:  Irene Wendlandt

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J





No comments: