Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Weekly DEALS from Stampin' Up!

Check out the Stampin' Up! WEEKLY DEALS in my Online Store - deals that will change every Tuesday. Come and look at the deals and place your order right away for these great, discounted products.

Here are this week's deals, Tuesday, August 26 through Monday, September 1:

Blossom Punch
BLOSSOM PUNCH
Price$16.95 $12.71
Chocolate Chip 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
CHOCOLATE CHIP 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Circles Collection Framelits Die
CIRCLES COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIE
Price$26.95 $20.21
Clips Essentials Hardware
CLIPS ESSENTIALS HARDWARE
Price$5.95 $4.46
Marina Mist 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
MARINA MIST 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Playful Polka Dots Kit --Digital Download
PLAYFUL POLKA DOTS DIGITAL KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
Vintage Faceted Buttons
VINTAGE FACETED BUTTONS
Price$5.95 $4.46



Here's how I used one of this week's DEALS . . .
Blossom Punch

This is a card I received while card swapping at the SU! Catalog Premiere event back in April.  It uses the Blossom Punch and the stamp set "So Very Happy."  I'm sorry to say I do not know the name of the creator of this one - but it's sure a cute and simple card!




I learned to make notepad covers at a demo meeting with our SU! upline Dawn Olchefske.  I loved the idea so much I made several more to sell at vendor shows! We used the Blossom Punch and the Modern Label punch to create the flower - clever, huh?!  You can find instructions and a video on Dawn's blog post - and a photo of our demo group gathered that evening!






So what are you waiting for???  Zoom over to my Online Store right away to snatch up these great Weekly Deals before they're gone!  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: