Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flowers . . . in Winter?!

Happy Thursday, stampers!  It's cloudy and windy in my part of Minnesota today - and we're slated to get at least 8" of snow today and tomorrow! So I decided we need a little cheering up and a taste of spring . . . in the form of a few flower cards!  Enjoy - and be sure to comment if you have any questions!

We made this center-step card at a recent CLOclub class. Once you have the scoring and cutting done, the rest is a breeze!  A warm breeze, I might add!  :)





All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Another Thank You 
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Gingham Garden DSP, Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Extras:  punches: Blossom, Pansy, Petite Petals, Bird Builder, Small Oval, Narrow Oval; Script TIEF, Gingham Garden Washo Tape, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals.
Inspired by:  Lots of ideas!  And I used instructions from Julie Davison and Connie Babbert.

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


This card was designed by my stampin' friend Shirley Guzzi, and I created it at a shoebox swap. I also made my own version of this card - you can see it on this blog post.  Stamp set used is Terrific Tulips.





I received this card from my MIL Esther Owczarek on my birthday last fall - I love how she used the little text stamp as the vase!  One stamp set used is Mini Messages.




This card was designed by my fellow demonstrator Debbie Chumley, and I created it at a DOstamperSTARS shoebox swap.  Stamp sets used are Morning Meadow and Simply Sketched (SU!).




I hope you enjoyed this little bit of spring.  Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: