Thursday, April 10, 2014

Think PINK . . . cards!



I so appreciate the Think Pink campaign for breast cancer awareness.  That little pink ribbon is such a good reminder to support our sisters in the fight and continue to research and pray for a cure!  When I looked for a few cards to share with you today, I realized I had a LOT of pink cards!!  So today - - - think PINK!  Pray for a cure, encourage someone, and be inspired by these PINK card ideas!



This PINK birthday card was created for my by my stampin' friend Cindy Olson!




This PINK birthday card was created for my by my demo' friend Reisa Pentz using punches!




Sue Schmidt created this PINK card for our shoebox swap recently, using the stamp set Punch Potpourri:




I created this PINK card at another shoebox swap for the DOstamperSTARS demonstrators using the stamp set Morning Meadow:





Thanks for stopping by today - and remember to Think PINK!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: