Monday, July 1, 2013

You Are Simply Wonderful!

Hello, stampers!  Hope the day is treating you well.  I want you to know I appreciate you SO much - it is good to know I can bring some beauty and inspiration into your day, even in a little way.  And here is a little card just for YOU because you ARE simply wonderful!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Brides & Babies, Friendly Phrases (both retired)
Ink:  Basic Black, markers in So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink (retired).
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Pale Plum (retired), Whisper White
Extras:  Scallop Trim border punch, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, blender pen, white organdy ribbon, glitter gel pen.
Inspired by:  my son's wedding colors!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: