Friday, July 12, 2013

Everything is . . . stampin' BUSY!

Hello, everyone!  Wow, I've had a busy week!  Getting back into the real world after 2 weeks at a northern MN lake can really take a toll on a person.  Besides working my full time job as a college receptionist and visit coordinator, I finished up wedding invitations for a client and have been working like a crazy woman in preparation for the Mayer Rising Community Festival Craft Fair tomorrow, Saturday.  I think I will breath easier by Sunday.  

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I have NOT fallen off the planet . . . and I even have a card to share with you! It's made by one of my fellow DOstamperSTARS and features one of my brand new stamp sets (to me, anyway!) called Everything Eleanor.


Isn't it pretty?  I need to make some time to pull out my Everything Eleanor set and play with it!  Maybe after this weekend's craft fair . . .


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Marina Mist
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Regals DSP Stack
Extras:  Scallop Trim Border punch
Inspired by: my fellow DOstamper STAR - if you know which one, please leave me a comment!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.

Everything Eleanor Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Petite Pairs - Clear-Mount Stamp
I hope you have a great weekend - and if you're in my corner of MN, please stop by the Fair to say 'hi'!
Thanks for stopping by today!


~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: