Monday, April 1, 2013

CLOcards Delivers! Order Handmade Cards Any Time

Are you ever in need of greeting cards - but want something really unique?  Yes, you could take the time to make it yourself . . . but you could also order it from me at CLOcards! That's what Brenda did recently.  She visited my CLOcards business page on Facebook, took a look in my Card Samples albums, and sent me a message requesting multiples of the cards below.  Fortunately I owned all the supplies to make these cards! That's not always the case, as many cards I post are from swaps I participate in.

Love & Laughter wedding cards


Easy Events birthday cards



Pleasant Poppies hello cards



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Love & Laughter; Easy Events; Pleasant Poppies, Tiny Tags
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette; StazOn Jet Black, Versamark, markers in Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals.
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz; Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper; Crumb Cake
Extras:  Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, basic pearls, Square punch, Elegant Lines TIEF; Cupcake punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Fancy Fan TIEF; Whisper White embossing powder, Jewelry Tag punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Framed Tulips TIEF.
Inspired by:  Mary Fish; Dawn Olchefske; Dawn Olchefske

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.
Love & Laughter - Clear-Mount Stamp
Easy Events - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Pleasant Poppies Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Tiny Tags - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

So the next time you need a card QUICK, just let me know!  You can always see what I have in stock in my "Almost Etsy Shop" album - or you can look through my other albums and place a special order.  CLOcards is happy to deliver unique, handmade greeting cards - for any occasion (graduations, weddings, milestone birthdays, etc.) and in any amount.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: