Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Another Football Season . . .

Well, another football season has come and gone with the conclusion of the state playoff games.  Oh, how I miss it!  Two years now without a son playing football . . . ah, those were the days!

If you have a son or daughter in sports, it's time now for you to plan for those fall sports banquets ~ be sure most of all to thank the coaches!  Here's a card I created for our high school football coaches a couple years ago:



The inside held a gift card:



I found the instructions on the DOstamping with Dawn website.  Check it out for great step-by-steps and photos.  I got the design inspiration from Technostamper - love her Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!



While I was at it, I also used my design to create a few birthday cards for the guys in my life:



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Have a Ball (retired), Extreme Elements (retired), 'Thanks' (unknown), Very Versatile (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, tan cardstock, patterned paper (BasicGrey)
Extras:  Spiral punch (retired), spiral clips
Inspired by:  Mary Jo Price-Williams and Dawn Olchefske


Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J


No comments: