Good morning and welcome to Saturday Morning
Cartoons Videos! Today I want to show you how to make this cute Creped Filter Paper flower featured on page 25 of the Stampin' Up! annual catalog.
2. Load Brayer with ink from ink pad, roll color onto smooth side of creped paper. Repeat this step until desired color saturation is reached. May need to ink both sides of filter paper.
3. Layer flowers in staggered order.
4. Attach together with stapler or pierce center and use a brad.
5. Scrunch flowers from top down to get desired look.
6. Punch 3/4" circle from Old Olive Cardstock. Pierce center.
7. Prepare floral wire and thread through Old Olive Circle.
8. Attach to back of flower using hot glue.
Click on the Pic . . .
Aren't these pretty? Love 'em! And thanks for watching
cartoons videos with me today! If you're in the mood for cartoon video reruns, check out my Videos page!
~Hugs~ Cheryl O. J