Friday, August 23, 2013

A BIG Thank-you to YOU!

THANK YOU so much to everyone who has supported me in my CLOcards and Stampin' Up! venture this last year! I was acknowledged in my upline Dawn Olchefske's awards and wanted to share the good news with you, too! I appreciate your business - but even more, I appreciate your friendship. Thanks again!  




Are you wondering what I chose as my 'award'?  It's one of the brand new single stamps from the Holiday Collection called "Christmas Star":
Christmas Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Isn't it beautiful?!  And big - I'm guessing it's about 4" in actual size!  I'll find out soon.

Now that summer is coming to a close, I think my life will get back to a regular rhythm - and hopefully there will be a whole lot more blog posts! Thanks for hanging in there - and thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: