Thursday, October 2, 2014

Autumn Days TBT Thank You!

Well, I'm headed off to a women's retreat this weekend and looking forward to some peaceful renewal I hope!  We're going north and could well see snow - but it's still fall and I'm hanging on to that!!!  Here's a fall-ish Throw-Back Thursday thank you card for ya!


I used a variety of products to make this collage - do you see any of your favorites?!


I fussy cut the pheasant and maple leaves.  It's not so bad - just save your fussy cutting to do during the Sunday football game and in no time you'll have a lot done!  :)


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Autumn Days (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Autumn Traditions DSP (retired), Chocolate Chip, More Mustard (retired), Whisper White
Extras:  Square punch, postage stamp scissors, Word Window punch, Top Note Bigz die, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, More Mustard button, silk leaf. leaf diecut, Dimensionals
Inspired by:  ideas and sketches online!

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today - happy fall to you - with NO snow!!!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J

No comments: