Friday, January 31, 2014

SALE-A-BRATION is here!!!


Ahhh!!!  It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . Sale-A-Bration!!!
I love Sale-A-Bration, can you tell?  I wait for it all year - the fun of new products, FREE products, and the chance to stock up on my basic supplies and get free stuff for doing it!

Take a look in the Sale-A-Bration flyer - it includes some bundles already put together to make your shopping choices easier, and it includes the FREE items you can earn when you spend $50, $100, etc. on ANY current products Stampin' Up! carries.


Got questions?  Contact me via EMAIL - I'm happy to help!  You can order in my Online Store any time, day or night - and when your order reaches increments of $50, you'll be prompted to enter the FREE item numbers of your choice.  Sale-a-Bration runs until the end of March - so you have plenty of time to earn all the freebies your heart desires.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cheryl O.    J

No comments: