Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Cards: DAY 12

Are you getting ready for Christmas?  Are your days as busy as mine are?  It's that wonderful, crazy time of year when I try to do three times the usual amount of things and still stay . . . peaceful?!  Yes, amidst the hustle and bustle there IS peace - if I stay still long enough to sense it.

I've also realized I've posted a lot of special deals for you lately - but not any card ideas!  So here is my Christmas gift to you . . . 12 days of card ideas to inspire your last-minute creations.  For the next 12 days, I will count down to Christmas with at least one card every day - and maybe some special deals thrown in for good measure!  Enjoy.


This is a card we made at a recent CLOclub Card Class.  Love how easy this was to do with Washi Tape!


 The punched pieces were popped up with Dimensionals, and the thread was tied around the top layer only.


 All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Occasions Alphabet, Four Frames
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla
Extras:  Season of Style Washi Tape, Wide Oval punch, Decorative Label punch
Inspired by:  Angie Juda

Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Hugs~   Cheryl O.    J




No comments: